Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari download fails when adding supported pass to wallet

Received a discount code from a supported Applepay store whose app I have downloaded. When I try to add this code to wallet from text message with add to wallet button, receive "safari failed to download". This is the third pass, gift card, discount code this has happened on. How do I fix this?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 7:27 AM

2 replies

May 1, 2016 1:20 PM in response to stevejobsfan0123

One is from Target via text, one is from another store via email link, I've actually forgotten what the first one was, but I also tried to link a gift card from Panera, via a link I was sent and their app shows up when through wallet, I search for other stores, plus there are ApplePay signs in their stores, I have emailed them, but I find others with the same issue with them in particular when I do a search. A couple said Apple refers them to Panera and Panera to Apple. This is a brand new 6s and I had no trouble adding a credit card.

THanks for your suggestio, but that is not the proble.

Safari download fails when adding supported pass to wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.