Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone make me crazy

Since one month, I'm feeling terrible toward my iphone , even I know nothing happened in it , I feel that someone hacked but I'm not sure .. Nothing change in it but I have a lot of data crashes , I asked a lot of friends about this , they say there is nothing in it . Ps : my iPhone is not jailbroken that's why is hard to have

can you give me advices to get sure and stop overthinking..

thank u

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1, null

Posted on May 1, 2016 8:14 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2016 9:51 AM in response to ZknowlesCarter

Hey ZknowlesCarter,

I'm sorry you're feeling this way about your iPhone, I'd be worried too if I felt I depend on my phone. Don't worry there's definitely a way to get it up and running smoothly again. It's fairly unlikely that your phone has been hacked, but the root of the problem may be related to the software of the phone. It seems like you're all up to date and running iOS 9.3.1 which is amazing. I'd be more comfortable having a diagnostic ran on my phone in a situation like this, so it may be a good idea for you to have the same.

Apple should be able to run a diagnostic of your iPhone to see if there are any applications that have been crashing frequently, or if there may be anything else under the hood that should be looked at. A common solution is to perform a restore and to return a recent backup of your device, but I'd hold off until the diagnostic can be run. Apple can even help you perform the restore as well!

The best place to start is a call to Apple Support, I've included a website that has phone numbers for all of the regions around the world:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I hope you get the problem resolved quickly,

Jesse

iPhone make me crazy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.