Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maximum No of Free account on this Iphone

Hello

I want to open My Apple Id on My Iphone but when i Sign in i Cloud there i found error Maximum No of Free account on this Iphone

iPhone 5, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 8:01 AM

3 replies

May 1, 2016 9:00 AM in response to mail4ayaz

mail4ayaz wrote:

Hello

I want to open My Apple Id on My Iphone but when i Sign in i Cloud there i found error Maximum No of Free account on this Iphone

That message refers to the number of iCloud accounts that can be set up on any one iOS device.

I'm guessing that you bought the phone second hand and there have already been 3 iCloud accounts set up on it. It has no bearing on Apple ID or iTunes accounts. Apple limits each device to 3 free iCloud acounts only. You can erase the device over and over again and it will not change that fact, this is tied to the device itself, not your Apple ID.

You can set up an iCloud on another device, then sign out of the iCloud account on the phone, then sign in with the newly created account from the other device.

Maximum No of Free account on this Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.