Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Try again iPod 160gb

Have purchased several albums from iTunes over the past 3 month and although the album appears in my iPod classic 160gb there is no content. I've you select the album from the playlist and it opens with 0 content. Apple have not resolved this problem as yet can anyone help please?

Posted on May 1, 2016 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 12:32 PM

So, you don't actually see the songs on the iPod, correct? You can use iTunes to see of the songs are loaded on the iPod or not. Select the iPod in (click its device button on horizontal bar) to show its settings screen in iTunes window. Along the left side (in the sidebar), under On My Device, click Music. To the right, the iPod's song list is shown. Do you see the songs from those albums on the iPod's song list?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2016 12:32 PM in response to 2014Ken72

So, you don't actually see the songs on the iPod, correct? You can use iTunes to see of the songs are loaded on the iPod or not. Select the iPod in (click its device button on horizontal bar) to show its settings screen in iTunes window. Along the left side (in the sidebar), under On My Device, click Music. To the right, the iPod's song list is shown. Do you see the songs from those albums on the iPod's song list?

Try again iPod 160gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.