Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot turn on iphone

My phone suddenly powered off and now I cannot turn it on tho' I have tried in many ways (by connecting to the iTunes on laptop, pressing and holding Power and Home buttons blabla) . Last night it was being charged up till 65% when I went to bed. Even if it was not connected with the electricity, it would not have run out of battery such fast as being led to this status. And recently I did not download any apps which can do damage to my phone's administration system. No drop, neither on the floor nor into the water. Please help if you have any idea. Thanks in advance :<

Ohh and it is iPhone6s Plus btw

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on May 1, 2016 8:59 AM

7 replies

May 2, 2016 7:41 AM in response to anhdaohako

The first and perhaps easiest thing to try is another cable and/or charger. Then I would inspect the charging port of the device for any debris. If there is any dust or lint, try removing it GENTLY with a toothpick or similar non conducting device. This might help:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

If none of that works, I would go to an Apple Store or contact Apple Support and let them look at it.

cannot turn on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.