Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i buy an imac?

Hello, i'am from Ukraine, can i buy an imac on your web-site?

Do you can send imac in Ukraine?

Thank You!

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4), need a help

Posted on May 1, 2016 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 5:59 PM

You are not addressing Apple here - we are other users like you. Looking at the Apple online store website, it states that the online store will only ship to the country it is in - in this case the US. If there is no Apple online store in the Ukraine, you may want to check into authorized resellers in your country.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2016 5:59 PM in response to Sha-bu

You are not addressing Apple here - we are other users like you. Looking at the Apple online store website, it states that the online store will only ship to the country it is in - in this case the US. If there is no Apple online store in the Ukraine, you may want to check into authorized resellers in your country.

May 1, 2016 2:45 PM in response to Sha-bu

Apple does not have any operations in the Ukraine, either digitally or physically, So there is no direct sales option between you and Apple. Your only option is to make a purchase using a third party online retailer (e.g. Amazon), and make use of a package forwarding service. Package forwarding services provide you with a U.S. address to use for online shopping purposes, and then repackage your order and ship it to you. You have to be sure to research any package forwarding service you decide to employ, because not all of them are reliable/trust worthy. As such, I can't, in confidence, recommend a package forwarding service to assist you with your request. Best of luck.

Can i buy an imac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.