Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did the first time a book in fotos after the aperture link was closed. It was frustrating. Either you update Fotos or the next one I have to do I will not do anymore with this needless application. One cannot relocate sides when necessary.

Simply, when will you update fotos to the standard aperture provided ? You can't relocate pages, you can't mark single pictures for any reason. The stability of the screen is awful. Any slight movement with the mouse wipes the pages from the screen. You can't remove pictures out of the bottom line. Please reactivate Aperture. All the books have been better as well.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5630A

Posted on May 1, 2016 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 11:11 AM

You are perfectly right - Photos has a long way to go to be as versatile as Aperture, but you overlooked some features that are actually there.

To move pages do it like this: https://help.apple.com/photos/mac/1.0/?lang=en#/pht6e15c151

Move a page in a book: Position the pointer over a page number until the page button appears, then drag the page button to move the page to a new location. You can also select a page and then drag the page button.

Remove a photo from a page or the Photos area: Click the photo to select it, then press Delete.

Please send this feedback to Apple. Apple - Photos - Feedback

We are users like you , so it is better to use the provided feedback channels.

You can print your Aperture books using Presto Photo: How to Print Aperture Books After the Print Services Have Been Discontinued

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2016 11:11 AM in response to Fotoartico

You are perfectly right - Photos has a long way to go to be as versatile as Aperture, but you overlooked some features that are actually there.

To move pages do it like this: https://help.apple.com/photos/mac/1.0/?lang=en#/pht6e15c151

Move a page in a book: Position the pointer over a page number until the page button appears, then drag the page button to move the page to a new location. You can also select a page and then drag the page button.

Remove a photo from a page or the Photos area: Click the photo to select it, then press Delete.

Please send this feedback to Apple. Apple - Photos - Feedback

We are users like you , so it is better to use the provided feedback channels.

You can print your Aperture books using Presto Photo: How to Print Aperture Books After the Print Services Have Been Discontinued

Did the first time a book in fotos after the aperture link was closed. It was frustrating. Either you update Fotos or the next one I have to do I will not do anymore with this needless application. One cannot relocate sides when necessary.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.