Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Urgent

hello

i just got a iPhone 6s Plus unlock as a gift , wondering can I add AppleCare pulse on it ?

IF I add AppleCare on it , after that on september can I change it easily to iPhone 7 or I have to sell it and buy a new one ?

i'd appricate if you can help me

regards

Posted on May 1, 2016 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2016 8:04 AM

I believe you have sixty days from the original purchase to add AppleCare+ to your device. AppleCare extends the warranty for one additional year, extends the free phone support to two years (from 90 days) and gives you a greatly reduced cost for out of warranty replacemetns. AppleCare has nothing to do with being able to buy a new phone in the future.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2016 8:04 AM in response to Tala66tala

I believe you have sixty days from the original purchase to add AppleCare+ to your device. AppleCare extends the warranty for one additional year, extends the free phone support to two years (from 90 days) and gives you a greatly reduced cost for out of warranty replacemetns. AppleCare has nothing to do with being able to buy a new phone in the future.

Urgent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.