Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upgrade Logic Pro X 10.2.0 to 10.2.2?

I am just trying to figure out how to upgrade Logic Pro X 10.2.0 to the latest. This should not be so difficult (and may not be, but I can't find it after nearly an hour of looking and being forced to change my password, and all the other dead ends).

Logic Pro X, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on May 1, 2016 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 6:39 PM

As long as the you are logged into the app store with the user account you used purchased 10.2.0 with you should see the upgrade. The password is not relevant. If you don't see it - then the likely cause is the account you are currently using is not the one you purchased 10.2 with.

Keep in mind that for some people the apple_id and the iCloud username can be different ( make sure you are confusing the two if yours are different)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2016 6:39 PM in response to apresmidi

As long as the you are logged into the app store with the user account you used purchased 10.2.0 with you should see the upgrade. The password is not relevant. If you don't see it - then the likely cause is the account you are currently using is not the one you purchased 10.2 with.

Keep in mind that for some people the apple_id and the iCloud username can be different ( make sure you are confusing the two if yours are different)

How do I upgrade Logic Pro X 10.2.0 to 10.2.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.