Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't install windows on MacBook 15 inch 512 gb 2015

Hi

I just brought my new laptop so i wish to install windows 10 on it by bootcamp. I have seen many videos on youtube about installing windows on mac.

And i have got the iso of windows and proceed to install windows later on after downloading the windows support file there was an error pop up " WINDOWS FILE CANT BE COPYED"😢. So later when i retried but i have to download support file so i instead download the support file separate from. But how should i add the that file to boot camp instead downloading it again.

Please help me with it about that error and Windows support file. Im using Boot camp 6.0.1 so i think thats y in not seeing Select Task option while installing windows 10.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), OS X El Capitan (10.11.2), 512 GB : BOOTCAMP version 6.0

Posted on May 1, 2016 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 10:07 AM

Can I install Windows on mac without installing support file. So that i can install it later when the windows is installed ON BOOTCAMP 6.0 NOT PREVIOUS VERSION.

1 reply

I can't install windows on MacBook 15 inch 512 gb 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.