Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Date Calculation Help Please!

Hi - I'm trying to create a table with a variety of columns. I've got one column that is a date column and I need to make a second column for a certain number of days from that first date. Is it possible to create a formula so that it takes the date in column C and adds 10 days to it and then auto populates the new date into column E? Thanks in advance for any help, I'm getting really frustrated and confused with trying to figure this out!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 1, 2016 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 10:19 AM

I think this will solve it for you:

How do I add days to a date in Numbers?

5 replies

May 1, 2016 11:34 AM in response to staceyphotog

staceyphotog wrote:

I'm just wondering if I have to add the formula into each cell manually, or if I am able to tell the column to populate it for each row (if that makes sense)?

Enter the formula in a cell and make sure it is doing what you want. Then hover over the bottom edge of the cell, click the yellow dot, and drag it down to fill the rest of the column.

User uploaded file

You can also click the cell, command-c to copy, select the whole column, and command-v to paste.

SG

Date Calculation Help Please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.