Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no "Subscriptions" text above my manage tab.?

So I was finding out on how to turn off my auto renewal on my apple ID because I can't get any free trials from my Sing! Smule app.

I Found out on how to turn off the auto renewal account,but the problem is when I tap manage I just got randomly redirect to an Apple website.I was so confused,I just wanted to turn off the auto renewal.From the other tutorials they say that "go to settings>Itunes>tap your apple id>view apple id>manage>turn off auto renewal.But the problem is i got stuck on the manage part.People say above the Manage Tab,you can see a text "SUBSCRIPTIONS".On my point of view,the text does not even say "SUBSCRIPTIONS", it says "ITUNES NEWSLETTERS AND SPECIAL OFFERS" which is soooo weird! I checked my brother's iphone,it says SUBSCRIPTION but mine is not!I searched for this already in 2 hours and I didnt find out the answer yet! I'm using iPhone 5 and my brother is using iPhone 5c and our iOS is 9.3.1. Sorry for bad grammars ,not really good at speaking englishUser uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 8:09 PM

I would try with iTunes on the computer

Start your iTunes - sign in - on the top right and then see if you can get to subscriptions

5 replies

There is no "Subscriptions" text above my manage tab.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.