Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 4 or iPhone 5?

I currently have an iPhone 3GS and I'm tired of getting weird looks whenever I use it in front of others. I want to know whether I should buy an iPhone 4, an iPhone 4S, or an iPhone 5? and my iphone5 could not open supplementskings.***/male-perf-avis/ any help thanks advance

<Link Edited by Host>

Posted on May 1, 2016 11:37 AM

3 replies

May 1, 2016 12:02 PM in response to bilalnaqvi545

IF your iPhone works for you and you have no interest in getting another one, what do you care what other people think? I know that I would not give a rat's furry butt what other people think about the devices that I use.

However, from a practical standpoint, that phone is pretty old and by todays's tech standards, it's quite a bit behind the times. You might be very surprised and pelas d to see what the newer iPhones have to offer. If the screen size on the phone that you have now is OK with you, I would take a serious look at the SE which IMHO gives you a pretty good bang for your buck.

IPhone 4 or iPhone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.