Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Deleting stuff!

My iPhone is deleting content! I have been running out of storage recently but usually it just means I cant download new apps or take new photos but now the phone is just deleting content by itself first it was a few apps now my ENTIRE music library was deleted without being asked. My phone has also been quite buggy with apps closing a lot on me the iPhone freezing getting really hot and battery jumping from 28% to 6% in less than 5 minutes! Really frustrating especially when having the newest iPhone. Any fix's? I don't want my photo library to be hit next!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 1:09 PM

1 reply

May 1, 2016 1:17 PM in response to Bradley Osborne

1. Please back up your phone and its contents

2. Using the app switcher - shut down all the running apps and force restart the phone - Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

3. Try to increase space by moving some stuff to an office device storage - ask if details needed

4. If the issues persist - connect with apple using the support link at the top of the page or Please make a Genius appointment at an Apple Store, or go to another authorized service provider.

iPhone 6s Deleting stuff!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.