Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

power

I charged my phone overnight and the charging symbol pops up and then the white screen with the apple logo for a few seconds and then the charging symbol. its been doing this for awhile now and still wont turn on

iPhone 5c, Windows 10

Posted on May 1, 2016 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 2:58 PM

If you have been through all the steps in the HT201412 article you attached above, then follow the directions in the "What to do next" section of that article.

I don't see, for example, that you tried the steps in the "If your device turns on, but gets stuck during start up" section of that article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2016 2:58 PM in response to donni.duran

If you have been through all the steps in the HT201412 article you attached above, then follow the directions in the "What to do next" section of that article.

I don't see, for example, that you tried the steps in the "If your device turns on, but gets stuck during start up" section of that article.

power

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.