Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just synced my photos-and now alot of my albums are gone on my iphone. Is there an undo button?

I just synced my photos on iTunes and now most of my albums on my iPhone are gone!!! is there an undo button?

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 2:29 PM

3 replies

May 1, 2016 2:49 PM in response to elcpu

I was syncing my phone and I click on sync photos. I didn't understand that it was actually taking photos away??? I was just trying to have everything backed up because I'm get the new iPhone 6s this week. And I lost ALOT of folders. I also backed up to the icloud before this. Is everything There? and if so, can I put it back on my phone? I really don't understand it.

May 1, 2016 2:54 PM in response to stefnay24

Do you have iCloud Photo Library enabled? If so please read these FAQs. iCloud P L can be confusing as it is not a true cloud storage, just a means of syncing across devices.

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

I would recommend copying the photos you have on your computer now to an external hard drive or a large flash drive in order to avoid more loss.

I just synced my photos-and now alot of my albums are gone on my iphone. Is there an undo button?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.