Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad air stucks on boot apple logo

hello community!

ios 9.3.1

ipad air (celluar 32gb) 1.gen

"problem after update to 9.3.1"

There is a little or big problem with my ipad air, it stuck's on boot with the white apple an black background. i'v tried anything hard reboot(endless times), restore, recovery(DFU) but nothing helps. An apple technician checked hardware an says everything is ok, no hardware problem. The device is ok. but why stuck's it at the apple logo?

Any suggestion's to solve the problem, without sending the ipad to apple? Then this will cost's around 300 euro. This is no solution for me because it seems there is no hardware issue and why should i send a full functional hardware to apple?

the only thing that is strange, i can't turn off the ipad. every time i plug in an usb cable the device shows the apple and nothing more.

is there any way that i can turn the pad normal off.

i hope there is a solution for this problem!!!

Thanx

sanstraces

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.1, cellular 32 GB

Posted on May 1, 2016 1:51 PM

7 replies

May 1, 2016 11:03 PM in response to ManSinha

Thanx for the links.

If tried everything, but nothing solves the problem.

I think i could try an earlier ios but there is only one signed version 9.3.1. But why not 9.2.1? There there is no fallback version. Apple can't provide one version for the iPad air(1.gen) that's terrible and waiting for a next major release is no option in my oppinion. Two version would be great for the customer.

Or has someone a backup of an ipad air 9.2.1. for me? 😉

Thx

ipad air stucks on boot apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.