Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.3.3.17 does not recognize Windows 10 Pro

Recently decided to upgrade my OS from Windows 7Pro to 10Pro. I also upgraded my iTunes to 12.3.3.17. My iPhone 6 is no longer able to access my iTunes. I have tried every suggestion that is on the internet to include Apple support and MS Support. Nothing is working.

Actions I have taken;

• From Control Panel - Uninstalled the following Apple Programs; Apple Application Support, Apple Mobile Device Support, Bonjour, Apple Software Update, iTunes. Performed this action 5 - 6 times.
  • Tried three different Apple USB Cables.
  • Tried different 2.0 USB ports
  • Control Panel\Device Manager\Portable Devices\Driver\Update Driver - Selected "Browse my computer for the driver software"

Selected this location C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers\usbaapl64 driver

• Control Panel\Devices and Printers\Unspecified\Apple iPhone\ Uninstalled - Reinstalled driver.
  • I've tried a few other suggestions of fixes I have read on the Apple web site but at this point I am clueless.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 2:16 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes 12.3.3.17 does not recognize Windows 10 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.