Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would Apple replace my iPhone 6s under warranty When I'm having this issue (community please help)?

I am having serious issue with my iphone 6s. I think it's giving me false information, like when I go to the weather channel website to check the weather it gives me Washington DC weather even though my iPhone is using location service and I didn't Made any changes to that website. even though I try to change my settings for that website its still not working. Couple days ago I had this problem where 22% battery life my iPhone just shut down and said that I don't have battery. After that I try to restart and it worked, but it shut down after 15 seconds and said that I don't have battery. Other issue is that I think my iphone 6s is running slow or it having problems. When I go to the notification menu where it says find friends, and weather. I went all the way down where it says weather and stock in small letters I use 3D Touch on the weather thing to get a full view of the website, but it freezes for 5 seconds then it goes to the full view. Other problem is that when using things like, YouTube and other application. I accidentally turned on the flash light when using the YouTube application I try to turn off the flash light, but it want turning off for some reason (i had to restart the iphone like every time it happened). I did everything like I try to reset,restart,shutdown and reboot, but still it doesn't work. I got my iPhone like 5 months ago and im having serious problem now. My iPhone still has warranty and I want to know if i go to the Apple store would they fix it or replace my iPhone. (I didn't drop my iPhone ever!).

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, Problem with system on iPhone 6s

Posted on May 1, 2016 2:24 PM

1 reply

Would Apple replace my iPhone 6s under warranty When I'm having this issue (community please help)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.