Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone is disbled and the lock button is broken how do i reset it or go to recovery mode if the lock button is broke?

My IPhone has been disabled and i cant reset it because the lock button has broke which means i cant get to the Recovery Mode. I tried to do iCloud erase but my phone is not connected to the wifi. And i also tried to connect it to itunes but i do not have the computer that i last restored it with... How do i reset this iphone!!!?

Posted on May 1, 2016 3:43 PM

2 replies

May 1, 2016 3:50 PM in response to ashleyrose66

Any computer will do if you want to restore, but you would need the power button in order to use recovery mode which is the only thing that would work for you now, so I think you are pretty much hosed at this point, You need the power and home buttons in order to put the device into recovery mode, so I think the iPad has come to the end of its usefulness.

My iphone is disbled and the lock button is broken how do i reset it or go to recovery mode if the lock button is broke?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.