Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

9.3.1 problems

When is the problem regarding update 9.3.1 going to be fixed. My problems continue, particularly iBooks, keeps shutting off and takes forever to download a book, deleting books is also problematic. I am getting frustrated. Is this just a ploy by Apple to get us to upgrade to a newer iPad, mine is an ipad2 4th generation.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 9.3

Posted on May 1, 2016 4:15 PM

1 reply

May 1, 2016 4:20 PM in response to Simonayw

I have not seen many complaints from users here regarding iOS 9.3.1 at all lately. If you are having specific problems other than this issue with iBooks, you should probably restore the iOS software. Using iTunes gives you a fresh copy of the iOS and if you backup first, you can restore the backup when you are done restoring the device. It might help if you state what the specific problems are so that we might be able to offer other suggestions.

Use iTunes on your Mac or PC to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

9.3.1 problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.