Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am In Iran and Iran not code

hi

I am in Iran

Iran not code Availability of two factor

please help me

I am forget security question

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2016 10:40 AM

There isn't currently an iTunes Store in Iran, so you must have a different country listed as the country on your account - using a country's store when not in that country is not allowed by the store's terms of use. If/when Apple open an iTunes store in iran, or you move to the country that you have on your account, you will be able to get your questions reset

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2016 10:40 AM in response to farsalani

There isn't currently an iTunes Store in Iran, so you must have a different country listed as the country on your account - using a country's store when not in that country is not allowed by the store's terms of use. If/when Apple open an iTunes store in iran, or you move to the country that you have on your account, you will be able to get your questions reset

May 6, 2016 8:33 AM in response to farsalani

See my above reply. There isn't an iTunes Store in Iran, you therefore must have a different country listed on your iTunes account - using a country's store when not in that country is not allowed by the store's terms (terms that you agreed to abide by). If/when Apple open a store there, or you move to the country that you have listed on your account, you can get your questions reset

I am In Iran and Iran not code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.