Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost my iPhone but Apple Watch is still paired to it

I lost my iPhone about two days ago a new one just arrived in the mail 2 days ago

i don't use my apple watch as much i usually let it sit in my room and charge it all day

but today i wanted to use it and i tried connecting it to my new phone and i can't do anything

please help

Posted on May 1, 2016 7:14 PM

1 reply

May 1, 2016 7:38 PM in response to jonathanhernandez12

Sorry about the loss

You will need to follow the steps in this article to erase the phone and set it up as new and pair with the new Phone

Switch your Apple Watch to a new iPhone - Apple Support

If you don't have your old iPhone or a backup

You should erase your Apple Watch, then pair it with your new iPhone. If you’re asked to restore from a watch backup, select the most recent backup. You will lose Activity, Workouts, or settings on your watch that changed between the last backup and now.

Without an iPhone backup, you’ll need to set up your Apple Watch as new. You will lose any previous Activity, Workouts, or settings, but your other content will sync from the new iPhone to your Apple Watch.

lost my iPhone but Apple Watch is still paired to it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.