Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 6s started having these red and grey lines?

My Iphone 6s started having these red and grey lines pop up, I called apple support and the man tried to help. And after we tired to fix it, the screen worked for a while but the keyboard/screen was unresponsive...This is now what I see when i get on my phone. Any help to ease my nerves would be great.User uploaded file

Posted on May 1, 2016 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 1:54 AM

If you could not fix that by setting it back to factory settings, the problem is hardware related and the phone has to be checked by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider next to your place. After the phone got examined, they can tell you more about the service options and repair costs.

Service Answer Center - iPhone

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2016 1:54 AM in response to Dancing_Nerd

If you could not fix that by setting it back to factory settings, the problem is hardware related and the phone has to be checked by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider next to your place. After the phone got examined, they can tell you more about the service options and repair costs.

Service Answer Center - iPhone

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

My Iphone 6s started having these red and grey lines?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.