Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Well my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) needs help.

My mini Display port To HDMI adapter Belkin I think has a problem because I have connected it to many different macs including Macbook Air (MID 2012 13 INCH) And A (Late 2011 MacBook pro) and a Mid 2012 Macbook pro (Main computer) i have connected it to all the computers and it seemed to not work it has stoped working a week ago and has not been working since can I please get some feed back thanks

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on May 1, 2016 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2016 6:42 PM

Hello morganscott2001,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If I understand your post correctly you have a Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter which isn't working across any of your Macs. Since this is happening with multiple devices, then it's safe to say there's likely an issue with the cable itself. You can see similar cables that we offer in the Apple Online Store in the link below:

Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter

Have a good one.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2016 6:42 PM in response to morganscott2001

Hello morganscott2001,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If I understand your post correctly you have a Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter which isn't working across any of your Macs. Since this is happening with multiple devices, then it's safe to say there's likely an issue with the cable itself. You can see similar cables that we offer in the Apple Online Store in the link below:

Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter

Have a good one.

Well my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) needs help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.