Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been working on a lengthy document for several years and all of a sudden I can't scroll down the screen using my two fingers on the touch pad, although I have no problem scrolling down this page to look for similar questions.

I have been working on a lengthy document for several years and all of a sudden I can't scroll down the screen using my two fingers on the touch pad, although I have no problem scrolling down this page to look for similar questions. I can only navigate up and down with the arrow keys.

MacBook Pro, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 7:42 PM

7 replies

I have been working on a lengthy document for several years and all of a sudden I can't scroll down the screen using my two fingers on the touch pad, although I have no problem scrolling down this page to look for similar questions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.