Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is deleting all of my text/iMessages and alarm is not working when turned on and photos showing up as gray when trying to view them (even though icon shows the image).

My iPhone 6 is deleting all of my text/iMessages and alarm is not working when turned on and some photos are showing up as gray when I'm trying to view them (even though icon in the album view shows the image). I am also now not receiving my text messages and this is causing a lot of problems for my business.

I have only started having these issues after the iOS update. I have tried to reset and turn the phone on and off multiple times. Nothing works.

How do I fix this and how do I get my data back?

Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 6:24 PM

There are no replies.

My iPhone is deleting all of my text/iMessages and alarm is not working when turned on and photos showing up as gray when trying to view them (even though icon shows the image).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.