Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't verify iCloud account

Hi everyone. I've been having this problem for about a week and a half. Recently my iPhone 5s has been saying that I need to verify my iCloud account. (The message tells me that it's locked and I have to verify) The options are to send an Email or to answer security questions. However, my dad made this account and doesn't have access to the original account that the email would go to, and doesn't know the answer to the security questions. Ideally I would like to know how to fix this withiut having to wipe my phone completel, but every attempt I've made has failed. I've tried going into recovery mode and restoring it which didn't work, signing into another iCloud account, (which I can't do since my account is locked), using iTunes to wipe it, (which doesn't work because I have to turn off find my iPhon, which requires a password). If anyone knows how to fix it I'll do pretty much anything. its really annoying but also I need my account to get apps or even just update them. Please help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 6:52 PM

1 reply

Can't verify iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.