Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My battery of i phone 5s is draining in 5 hrs

i charge my i phone to 100% but after using for just 5hrs , it has finished. I am not sure what to do.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1, null

Posted on May 1, 2016 10:17 PM

1 reply

May 2, 2016 1:46 AM in response to farhannezami

Back up your data and force restart the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Appel logo comes back again. You will not lose data, but this can cure some glitches after installing new software. Test the battery life after that. Also take a look at the battery usage in Settings/Battery. Any apps listed that use the battery most of the time?

If the battery is still getting drained that fast, set your phone by to factory setting, don't use any backup data, set up the personal details manually and test the battery life again.

In case the battery life is not improving, get the battery tested by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider, depending on the age and use of the phone, the battery might need to be replaced.

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

My battery of i phone 5s is draining in 5 hrs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.