Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tried everything to free up storage but it still says im using up 16gb and i got 50 gb and i only got 3 pictures, i deleted pics on phone ,i did the roll back date thing,i backed up everything to computer, i did several restore from phone and itune

how can i free up storage for icloud? i got 50gb and 3 pictures,it says there using up 16gb of space,how can that be? i did restore phone on itunes and by phone. i previously removed 200 pictures and stored them on a seperate disk drive, and deleted pictures from icloud and my phone too start fresh. But nothing is working to free up that 16gb. I tried rolling back the date,deleting old backups, and nothing. any help?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 11:17 PM

1 reply

i tried everything to free up storage but it still says im using up 16gb and i got 50 gb and i only got 3 pictures, i deleted pics on phone ,i did the roll back date thing,i backed up everything to computer, i did several restore from phone and itune

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.