Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Model ME033LL/A ipad mini - ipad 2? 3? or 4? or other?

I've had my mini for 2 years -- bought through my phone carrier. I love it, I use it. I wanted to buy a new case for it -- Ordered one and it didn't fit. Figured it was manufacturer defect til I realized I ordered for a mini 4 and apparently there have been some (surprise) changes to it's design...small insignificant ignominious designs.

Anyway, dawned on me that I have no clue WHICH ipad mini I have -- is it 1st generation? ipad 2? ipad3? ipad4? Probably need that before I buy anymore accessories for my device:

Model ME033LL/A

Version 9.3.1 (13E238)

which I got in the "About" section -- is it some sort of joke that every piece of information is provided about this device EXCEPT which ipad it is?

Help please. Thanks!

Posted on May 1, 2016 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 9:23 PM

That appears to be a first generation iPad mini.

(141985)

4 replies

Model ME033LL/A ipad mini - ipad 2? 3? or 4? or other?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.