Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do emoji I have never used show up in my recent emoji on my iphone 6 plus? Please explain to me how this can happen. Thanks in advance

Can anyone help me figure out where on occasion I see emoji I have never used show up in my recent emoji on my iphone 6 plus. I am just confused as to where they come from or how they would just appear from time to time in my recents. Thanks

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on May 2, 2016 1:15 AM

22 replies

May 20, 2017 11:58 PM in response to Aunicyclist

Aunicyclist wrote:

I'm currently going through the same problem. It's really starting to scare me also, I've never used the emojis that it's saying that "I" have used. I will never use them so why are they popping up? Ugh I'm so stressed about this.

Stressed about emoji? Really? In my world, people get stressed about things like global warming, world hunger and the return of vaccine-preventable diseases.

May 2, 2016 3:40 AM in response to Lexiepex

I appreciate your help. Not that i know of or remember. I share icloud with another person over several different devices but the other person does not recognize the emoji either. It is my understanding that recent emoji only show on the device they have been used on but how can this be if I have not used them on my device? can they come from somewhere else? thanks

How do emoji I have never used show up in my recent emoji on my iphone 6 plus? Please explain to me how this can happen. Thanks in advance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.