Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Belkin Ultimate Keyboard for Ipad air2

For some reason my ipad air 2 does not want to connect to my keyboard. I wonder if it has something to do with the update? I don't have problem connecting with my iphone6 plus but the ipad air 2 just won't connect. Ipad air 2 is on IOS v 9.3.1 and iphone is still 9.2.1.

Hope apple fix this soon as I need my keyboard for the ipad not the iphone. Any other suggestion from anyone? I tried resetting the Ipad eg turning it off. It won't even pick up the belkin it's just saying cannot connect.

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 2, 2016 1:07 AM

1 reply

May 3, 2016 7:39 AM in response to crispina

Howdy crispina,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see you're having some issues with connecting your Bluetooth keyboard with your iPad. To help get this issue resolved I suggest you follow through the steps outlined below:

Try these steps first

1. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS device are close to each other.
  2. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If it uses batteries, test them to see if they need to be replaced.
  3. Restart your Bluetooth accessory.
  4. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  5. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you can’t turn Bluetooth on or you see a spinning gear, restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  6. Unpair the Bluetooth accessory, put the accessory back in discovery mode, then pair and connect it again.

If you still can't pair or connect your Bluetooth accessory

Check with the Bluetooth manufacturer to make sure that your accessory works with your iOS device.

Contact Apple Support if you have any of these issues:

• You can’t turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
  • You can’t connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
  • The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly.

Get help connecting a Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Have a good one.

Belkin Ultimate Keyboard for Ipad air2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.