Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad2 and problem with simcard after update

even after the latest 9.3.1 update continuously to have network problems with TIM simcard.

I changed and tried with another simcard but the problem remains.

I did not have all these problems with 9.2.1.

apple could step in and fix these problems? otherwise I think it's better to make a return to the old 9.2.1.

thank you

iPad 2, iOS 9.3, problem with gsm

Posted on May 2, 2016 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 2:52 AM

Do you see the network? and is it strong enough?

4 replies

May 2, 2016 3:47 AM in response to rezaamiraslani2

if you check this forum you will see that it is a major problem with iPad 2 and iOS 9.3. Apple seems to have chosen to ignore the problem and hope that it will go away. enough people seem to be affected that it would appear this could be a big problem for Apple.

work around. Turn off mobile/cellular data. Power off iPad. Power back on and then turn on mobile data. It should find your service. BUT...it will reoccur when you next power down.

i Was thinking of upgrading my iPad 2 to new ipad Pro but this has convinced me that probably not the way to go.

May 2, 2016 9:06 AM in response to Lexiepex

I made all possible tests. ipad2 works perfectly in wifi mode, but the connection problems when using simcard. I saw in the various blogs that many users have this problem with ipad2, perhaps we are not important for Apple, but we are always customer

I agree with "Mikec1951" this problem began with the new relase of ios 9.3.

I think that the apple would lead us to change our ipd2 with some more new product, i try to use system that "Mikec1951" suggested and if the problem remains, and Apple has not updated the system in the next, I will use the downgrade and return to 9.2.1.

ipad2 and problem with simcard after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.