Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change scroll behavior in mixer

Scrolling in the mixer page only works for left-right movements but it does not work if you want to move faders/pan etc. with the scroll wheel of the magic mouse. Is there a way to change this behavior ?

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Mac Pro 3ghz 8core - 32gb ram

Posted on May 2, 2016 3:52 AM

2 replies

May 2, 2016 8:47 AM in response to Creamymami80

Any change you are using the BetterTouchTool utility. There is some configuration in BTT that prevents the Fader movement with my Trackpad. Fader Knobs, however, work.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

May 2, 2016 9:09 AM in response to EdgarRothermich

Hi Edgar, thank you for your answer. However, I think I badly explained my question: I have a Griffin Powermate which I use to scroll faders and knobs that are under my magic mouse cursor and it works flawlessly in Logic with plugins and such. But it does not work on the mixer window since it's not possible to scroll anything in the mixer but the mixer itself. You can move faders and pan knobs with your magic mouse (hence with the Powermate) only in the inspector but not in the mixer. I'd like to be able to scroll also faders and knobs in the mixer window. Do you think is this possible? Perhaps using the app you suggested, but I have downloaded it and I must confess I couldn't figure out how to change this behavior.

how to change scroll behavior in mixer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.