Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't update podcasts when I open the app

When I open iTunes to listen to a new podcast, I have to manually hit refresh to load new podcasts. Is there a way to make it to it does this when I open the app, for all podcasts, so I don't have to refresh each one individually?

OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on May 2, 2016 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 4:06 PM

You never have to refresh individually. The Refresh button at the bottom of the Podcasts window refreshes all podcasts that you subscribe to.

To accelerate refreshes, sellect Settings on the bottom of the screen while no podcasts are selected in the main window and change the Refresh frequency to, say, Every Hour.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2016 4:06 PM in response to idemandsalsa

You never have to refresh individually. The Refresh button at the bottom of the Podcasts window refreshes all podcasts that you subscribe to.

To accelerate refreshes, sellect Settings on the bottom of the screen while no podcasts are selected in the main window and change the Refresh frequency to, say, Every Hour.

iTunes won't update podcasts when I open the app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.