Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with cellular data

Hello guys, up until yesterday morning my cellular data was working perfect. At some point during evening i tried to connect again but i couldn't. When i tried to switch cellular data on i didn't get the 3g symbol on the top left corner like usually. I can connect to wifi but not 3g.

The weird thing is that i didn't even touch my phone before that, didn't change a setting, download any app/update, drop it to damage or anything like that. Last thing i did was to turn off cellular to save some battery till i get home but after that i couldn't connect.

Tried some solutions like turning flying mode on-off, resetting device and removing SIM card, resetting network settings, checked for iOS updates but none of these worked. I even checked my remaining MBs in contact just in case i run out.

Any idea what the problem might be?

(sorry for grammar mistakes, not my native language, tried my best)

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 2, 2016 4:12 AM

4 replies

May 2, 2016 4:47 AM in response to Jernej Bergman

The problem here is that neither my family nor my friends have mobile with nano sim, maybe i'll contact with helpdesk of carrier but it's the orthodox easter here so i'm not really sure if i'll be able to get any call. I didn't think it might be carrier/sim tho cause it's fairly new (1 month) and didn't move it in/out of the phone to "damage" it ever since i placed it in.

Problem with cellular data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.