Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

design flaw in 9.3.1 iPhone 4s unlocking when Mic input is used.

yes, I know APPLE DOESN'T READ THESE FORUMS, I am posting for the benefit of an possible workaround, an alert to other 4s users and to link an Image

as of the 9.3.1 update if I invoke SIRI and I'm asked to respond with a voice command and the Mic icon overlays the unlock phone it is impossible to unlock the phone if the number 0 is in your PIN, pressing 0 will trigger the Mic again and reset the the question asked and continually lock you out of accessing your phone.

If you were baking cookies this is an inconvenience, but In the event of an emergency this can be a serious flaw in a system that could readily assist you, unfortunately I experienced this in the latter.

If this is an implementation by design it is a terrible one, if this is a flaw it needs to be addressed by Apple. I will post to Apple on their feedback site for their "amusement" or whatever as that appears to have less influence than a suggestion box beside a fruit vending machine

User uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on May 2, 2016 5:48 AM

There are no replies.

design flaw in 9.3.1 iPhone 4s unlocking when Mic input is used.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.