Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad iOS 9.3.1 don't sync notes

Hi,

I've been writing some notes on my iPad mini 4 with latest iOS 9.3.1, but they don't appear to be pushed on iCloud (although if I write notes on my macbook, I get them on the iPad). Others suggested to sign out and in of iCloud on my iPad, but if I start doing this, I get a warning that my iCloud notes are going to be removed from the iPad, so I'm going to lose the notes that didn't get synced. Is there any way out of this ridiculous mess, other than saving the said notes by exporting them via other way? I already sent a couple of them by email to be safe. I'm really annoyed that such a key application of the iThings/iCloud eco-system can't be trusted.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.3.1, iPad Mini 4

Posted on May 2, 2016 6:23 AM

1 reply

May 2, 2016 8:20 AM in response to alexandredonze

Going back to the solution you outlined - that has frequently worked to reset those connections

So please consider signing out with "Yes" to the warning -

Force restart the iPad

Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

Then sign back into iCloud and ensure that Notes is checked

The cloud notes will be pushed back to your device

iPad iOS 9.3.1 don't sync notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.