Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know if I have more than 1 apple ID?

How do I know if I have more than 1 apple ID? and if i do how can i consolidate them?

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 2, 2016 7:45 AM

1 reply

May 3, 2016 11:01 AM in response to papa3813

Hello there, papa3813.

It sounds like you are trying to determine if you have more than one Apple ID. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great recommendations to follow:

If you forgot your Apple ID

Try a different email address

In most cases, your Apple ID is your email address. First, try signing in with all prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID.

User uploaded file

Use your Apple ID account page

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.User uploaded file
  2. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

User uploaded file

See if you're already signed in with your Apple ID

You may already be signed in on one of your Apple devices. View the Apple ID that you're using for these services:

User uploaded file

From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

• Tap Settings > App & iTunes Store
  • Tap Settings > iCloud
  • Tap Settings > Messages > Send & Receive
  • Tap Settings > FaceTime
  • Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars

From your Mac or PC:

• Select Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud
  • Open Mail, then select Mail > Preferences > Accounts
  • Open Calendar, then select Calendar > Preferences > Accounts
  • Open FaceTime, then select FaceTime > Preferences > Settings
  • Open Messages, then select Messages > Preferences > Accounts

If you find your Apple ID, but still don't remember your password, reset your password.

{...}

If you want to change your Apple ID after you find it, we recommend that you update it in Settings for all of your Apple apps and services.

As a reminder, you only need one Apple ID. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing when you access purchased content or use Apple services.

FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

How do I know if I have more than 1 apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.