Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Purchases Folder

My purchases folder has disappeared from iTunes for Windows 12.3.3 but I can still see it in the latest version of iTunes on my iPhone.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9

Posted on May 2, 2016 7:05 AM

1 reply

May 3, 2016 10:04 AM in response to sdavis3_63

Hello there, sdavis3_63.

It seems you're unable to see your purchased content in iTunes for Windows on your computer but can see them in iTunes on your iPhone. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great information on how to locate and download your purchased content:

Download your past purchases

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272

Before you can access a past purchase, you need to do the following:

1. Make sure that you have the latest versions of software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and your Mac.
  2. Sign in with the Apple ID that you used for the original purchase. Use these steps to see which Apple ID you used to download an item.
    If you see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days," you might need to wait to download your purchases. Learn more about associated devices.
  3. Check to see if the purchases you're looking for are hidden. If your purchases are hidden, you might not see them even after you follow the steps below. Learn how to unhide purchases.
  4. See if the content is available for redownload. Previously purchased items might not be available if they're no longer on the iTunes Store. Also, make sure that you’re in a country whereyou can redownload items. If you changed your Apple ID from one country to another, you can’t download items you purchased in a previous country.

If you're a member of Apple Music, items that you've saved for offline use won't appear in your purchased section. Learn more about Apple Music.

If you're using Family Sharing, you can download content purchased by other members of your family group.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards.

Missing Purchases Folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.