Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

find my iphone forcible removed

im not sure how, but i had 2 iphones at home and somehow got lost.

cleaners, repairmen, my stupidity i dont know

all i know is i found out by getting an email from apple that the find my iphones were deactivated

i didn't do ti

so how?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 2, 2016 7:24 AM

5 replies

May 2, 2016 7:42 AM in response to tjackal

Seems like someone guessed your screen lock passcode and know your Apple ID and password.

- You will have to use the old fashioned way, like if you lost a wallet or purse.

- Change the passwords for all accounts used on the device and report to police and carrier if iPhone or cellular iPad

- Apple will do nothing without a court order

Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product

- iOS: How to find the serial number, IMEI, MEID, CDN, and ICCID number

May 2, 2016 5:01 PM in response to lllaass

that doesn't make sense

you cant guess a password you would need to really be a pro and they wouldn't waste their time on a 5s/5. and if that was true apple sees someone trying to log in that many times with a invalid password and just lets them keep trying

no!! something went wrong here and someone found a way to remove the icloud log in without my password... thats the only way

the links you gave dont work either

May 2, 2016 6:36 PM in response to tjackal

no!! something went wrong here and someone found a way to remove the icloud log in without my password... thats the only way

Think what you will.

If "they" figured out a way to remove an iCloud activation lock without the valid password, "they" will be come rich teaching others. Not to mention a pretty sweet gig working for law enforcement around the world.

May 3, 2016 1:03 AM in response to tjackal

Some links do not work because of a temporary problem with this forum

tjackal wrote:

that doesn't make sense

you cant guess a password you would need to really be a pro and they wouldn't waste their time on a 5s/5. and if that was true apple sees someone trying to log in that many times with a invalid password and just lets them keep trying

the links you gave dont work either

find my iphone forcible removed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.