Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am being billed $9.99...why?

My AmEx is being billed each month...I cannot find the unsubscribe.

Posted on May 2, 2016 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 11:13 AM

Hello LisaCaspar,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you want to stop your subscription to Apple Music then please follow through the information below.

Turn off automatic renewal to cancel your membership

If you want to cancel an Apple Music membership, turn off Automatic Renewal.

Your membership might renew if you don't turn off Automatic Renewal more than 8 hours before your renewal date.

1. In the Apple Music app on your Android phone, tap the menu icon User uploaded file in the upper-left corner.
  2. Tap your name at the top of the menu to get to your account settings.
  3. Tap Manage Membership. If prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
  4. Tap Subscription.
  5. Turn off Automatic Renewal. When Automatic Renewal is off, paid Apple Music memberships automatically stop at the end of the current billing cycle and free trial memberships end when the free trial period expires.

Carrier-bundled memberships, such as those offered by Telstra, are managed through the carrier. Contact your carrier to turn off Automatic Renewal.

Manage your Apple Music membership if you’re using an Android phone

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2016 11:13 AM in response to LisaCaspar

Hello LisaCaspar,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you want to stop your subscription to Apple Music then please follow through the information below.

Turn off automatic renewal to cancel your membership

If you want to cancel an Apple Music membership, turn off Automatic Renewal.

Your membership might renew if you don't turn off Automatic Renewal more than 8 hours before your renewal date.

1. In the Apple Music app on your Android phone, tap the menu icon User uploaded file in the upper-left corner.
  2. Tap your name at the top of the menu to get to your account settings.
  3. Tap Manage Membership. If prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
  4. Tap Subscription.
  5. Turn off Automatic Renewal. When Automatic Renewal is off, paid Apple Music memberships automatically stop at the end of the current billing cycle and free trial memberships end when the free trial period expires.

Carrier-bundled memberships, such as those offered by Telstra, are managed through the carrier. Contact your carrier to turn off Automatic Renewal.

Manage your Apple Music membership if you’re using an Android phone

Take care.

I am being billed $9.99...why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.