Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unlock iPad without passcode without computer

how can I unlock An iPad without computer. Don't need data

Posted on May 2, 2016 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 9:34 AM

You cannot do this directly from the iPad if it's been disabled. You either need a computer to restore in iTunes, or you need another iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) from which you can remotely erase it using Find my iPhone. If you don't have either, then you would have to find someone or some place that has one and would let you use it.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2016 9:34 AM in response to Schaap01

You cannot do this directly from the iPad if it's been disabled. You either need a computer to restore in iTunes, or you need another iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) from which you can remotely erase it using Find my iPhone. If you don't have either, then you would have to find someone or some place that has one and would let you use it.

Aug 18, 2016 6:01 PM in response to elcpu

I took this ipad to an apple store and they gave me a Phone # to call. I called and spent every bit of 2 hours with the Apple Tech. My pad is still locked and I am now being informed my account has been locked. I cannot connect this ipad to anything. When I USB it into my Laptop it is not recognized. I cannot get it to recognize iTunes. When I look up the ID number it says the ACTIVATION LOCK is on. I have changed passwords too many times to count.
I need to have this ACTIVATION LOCK removed.

Aug 19, 2016 5:27 AM in response to milosia

milosia wrote:

The answer in the above texts, does not help......Meg.

That's because this post is not about an activation lock....milosia. It was about the screen lock. So, no, your issue would not be helped by solutions for a completely unrelated problem.

You'll need to deal directly with Apple to have an Activation lock removed. No one here can help you with that.

How to unlock iPad without passcode without computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.