Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to change my iPad from USA to UK as now living in UK. Cannot change address or purchase in store.

Need to change my address to UK from USA, now retired in UK and not apply to make address change or purchase from the UK Apple Store or download new apps.

Posted on May 2, 2016 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 10:12 AM

Settings > General > Language & Region > Region > United Kingdom

I believe making this change will allow you to do what you need to do!

4 replies

May 2, 2016 10:09 AM in response to silver trees

Create a UK iTunes account with an email address different to your US email that you used for Iitunes US. They have separate stores and different items. There is something that won't let you purchase in the UK iTunes within a certain time frame either 24 or 48 hours after a US Itunes purchase, and vice versa. It's also worth either calling Apple Customer service or doing a live chat with a technician. I recently found that a very helpful service with another issue.

Need to change my iPad from USA to UK as now living in UK. Cannot change address or purchase in store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.