Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How To Restore Music Folder In Finder and iTunes Folder

Hi,

I don't know but my music folder in Finder has been removed, I then relied on the iTunes icon to access iTunes, but now that too has disappeared, I blame Masonic educated nephews who are Charles Manson accidental experiments of misery, thinking this mathematical equation will prove they are superior by being criminal, when their god is Amen Rah, but like Charles Manson their do or die doesn't materialise because Allah alone is good, the good God leads from darkness into light, I hope I can restore these folders on mac mini, because I can no longer play any music on iTunes but the music is showing to be there...

User uploaded file

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on May 2, 2016 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 10:53 AM

To add back the Music folder to Finder sidebar, navigate to the folder (usually inside your User folder) and drag its icon to where you want in the sidebar.

iTunes app is located in your Applications folder. Drag it the Dock for easy access.

Or are you saying that the Music and iTunes folders are not there? Did you try Spotlight search?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2016 10:53 AM in response to kash543

To add back the Music folder to Finder sidebar, navigate to the folder (usually inside your User folder) and drag its icon to where you want in the sidebar.

iTunes app is located in your Applications folder. Drag it the Dock for easy access.

Or are you saying that the Music and iTunes folders are not there? Did you try Spotlight search?

How To Restore Music Folder In Finder and iTunes Folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.