Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change country

HI

i need to enter my Credit Card details in my Apple ID setting to be able to download apps.

HOwever I need to change my country of residence to do that so my address matches my credit card details.

i Cannot do that as I have $0.89 credit on my account which it says I need to spend before I can change country store.

Tthere is nothing to buy for $0.89 and I cannot pay difference between the $0.89 i need to get rid of and the minimum purchase cost of $0.99 as I cannot enter my credit cards details!!,!

i Am stuck in a catch 22 situation...any suggestions???

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 2, 2016 9:51 AM

1 reply

May 3, 2016 12:10 PM in response to LeCyril

Hello LeCyril,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to change the country of your iTunes Store account, but have been unable to do this because of an $0.89 balance. In this situation, I recommend following the instructions from the article below to resolve this issue.

Store credit balance

You must spend your balance before you can change stores.

If your store credit is less than the cost of a single item on the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store, you can add a credit card to your account. When you buy an item, you will use the remaining store credit and charge the remainder of the purchase to your credit card.

If you don't have a credit card, contact iTunes Store support.

If you can’t change your iTunes Store country or region - Apple Support

Cheers!

Change country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.