Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID driving me nuts

Hello, everyone.

My iPhone keeps asking my for my Apple ID verification.

It has been showing email address 1, even though I updated it on the Apple ID site with email address 2. So it wouldn't accept the password that goes with the email address 2. I just went and changed my Apple ID email back to email address 1 with a new password. Now it's showing email address 2 as my email and not accepting the new password I set for email address 1.

I have no idea what this bloody Apple ID wants from me. It keeps asking my security questions then it keeps saying there's an error. I made an appointment to go to a genius bar but I just don't have time and had to cancel. This is happening on my iPad and other devices as well. Can Apple, or someone from Apple, kindly address this issue before I fling all of these devices into an incinerator?

Thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 2, 2016 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 10:52 AM

Here are the steps you should take to change your Apple ID:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

1 reply

Apple ID driving me nuts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.