Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notification center wont scroll down nor will siri hear me. I now have an otterbox but tried with it on and off and no change. Please help.

Notification center wont scroll down on home screen or lock screen. And siri wont reply nor hear me at all.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 2, 2016 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 10:13 PM

Did you already try to force restart the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again? You will not lose data, but it can cure some glitches.

If this does not work, set it back to factory settings, don't use the backup at first, set up the personal data manually and test Siri and the screen function without the protective case around your device.

If those things work again, restore from the backup.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2016 10:13 PM in response to Adrian9656

Did you already try to force restart the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again? You will not lose data, but it can cure some glitches.

If this does not work, set it back to factory settings, don't use the backup at first, set up the personal data manually and test Siri and the screen function without the protective case around your device.

If those things work again, restore from the backup.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

May 4, 2016 12:08 PM in response to Ingo2711

In the article Ingo2711 quoted above, pay particular attention to the section:

If Siri isn't available, or doesn't understand or respond to questions

Before you try these steps, make sure that your device works with Siri. After each step, see if Siri is working.

1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. ...
  5. If you're using an iOS device, try to use Siri with a headset. If Siri only works when you're using a headset, get help with the microphones on your device.
  6. Contact Apple Support.

My notification center wont scroll down nor will siri hear me. I now have an otterbox but tried with it on and off and no change. Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.