Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rebooting ipad which is disabled, off line and has a home button which is broken

Please can someone help. My daughter thought she has lost her ipad so i went onto "find my iphone" and had to lock it. we finally found it and it then said something about restarting it so we did. we left it over night to backup from icloud and come morning tried to open using password but said it was wrong!!! we have only EVER had 1 password on that ipad so obviously had no idea what it decided to change it to! therefore we are now logged out/its disabled, it says to log onto itunes but it wont as i have to unlock if first, tried icloud but because its disabled its not connected to the internet and to make matters worse the home button doesnt work so cant even do the force reset thing!!! what can we do anyone????

iPad Mini

Posted on May 2, 2016 1:37 PM

1 reply

rebooting ipad which is disabled, off line and has a home button which is broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.